Gusts around 40 mph this afternoon helped temperatures reach highs in the mid- and upper 40s. Clouds will clear out through the evening, with lows in the upper 20s and lower 30s. Washington’s average daily temperature is now 37.1 degrees.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.
- Sun today will give way to rain Sunday in the D.C. region.