It was another day of below normal highs in the low 40s in Washington, D.C. Enjoy these calmer moments as they are the calm before the storm. A flash freeze shouldn’t be a big deal, although there could be spotty issues with the late-week storm.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.