Sunshine, light winds and highs above 50 are a win in mid-January. Several weak weather systems will pass by, offering shower chances on Tuesday, Wednesday night into Thursday. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest weather updates through the weekend. Wednesday may be the nicest day of the week with partly sunny skies and highs making a run toward 60. Clouds increase at night with showers likely late as lows slip into the 40s. Increasing clouds Saturday night into Sunday, with some rain showers possible by Sunday afternoon.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.