Today: Sunny skies, less of a morning chill and highs in the 40s and 50s. Tonight: Clear skies, light winds and trending less cold, with lows in the 30s. New Year’s weekend: Clouds and more mild air; highs in mid-50s to 60s.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.