Before clouds rolled in, temperatures reached the low and mid-60s across the D.C. area. Clouds are mainly high level this evening, but they’ll lower and thicken with time. Tomorrow (Tuesday): It’s mostly cloudy through the day, with a chance of rain.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.