Clouds are associated with a little storm passing to our north. Southerly flow is winning out and milder air is invading. Lows tonight will be in the upper teens to mid-20s, with light winds. Tomorrow (Tuesday): Mostly sunny conditions prevail, with minimal breeze.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.