Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz says he takes full responsibility for travel ban. At least 37 people died in last week’s blizzard in western New York’s Erie County. He also criticizes Buffalo leaders for failing to quickly and efficiently plow streets. Mayor Byron W. Brown has defended his handling of the blizzard preparation and response.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.