It’s feeling more like January this weekend than it has most of the month. Rain is the main deal with this next event, before that, a passable first half of the weekend. Mainly sunny conditions seem a good bet Tuesday. A sprinkle or a snowflake may pass by Monday morning.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.