Clouds come and go, showers are a no, temperatures so-so. It turns cooler Friday into the weekend, but any real Arctic air remains far to our north. Clouds persist over the weekend and a few showers are possible, but unlikely to seriously disrupt outdoor plans. Clouds are still dominant but some breaks are likely, especially in the afternoon Saturday. Some morning sprinkles or flurries are possible but brief. Clouds increase overnight and a few light showers are possible late-night with lows in the mid- to upper 30s.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.