It’s cold again tonight, but each day will warm up a bit from the day before. The best chance of rain comes on New Year’s Eve, and it may linger through the ball drop. It’ll be plenty warm enough not to have to worry about wintry conditions.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.