Highs in the low 50s are a good bit above average for January. Clear skies will rule the evening, with lows in the upper 20s and lower 30s. Tomorrow (Tuesday): Skies will be cloudier with the best chance for sunshine probably coming in the morning.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.