Today's highs in the mid- and upper 80s were pretty close to average for the date. It's another day filled with lots of sun, but it usually means it’s going to be hot. A police rescue was perhaps the most intense in Arizona last Friday in the summertime monsoon. See Jason Samenow's forecast through the weekend.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- P.M. Update: Delightful weather through the weekend
- D.C.-area forecast: Humidity disappears as mainly clear skies take hold
- PM Update: Blissful summertime conditions take hold through Friday
- Flood watch: Heavy storms probable in D.C. area this afternoon and evening
- D.C.-area forecast: Storm chances higher today before a totally different weather pattern