Temperatures soared into the mid-60s today. It was the warmest day in more than a month. Temperatures will stay on the warm side through the weekend, but rain is in the forecast for New Year’s Day. Clouds could linger into Monday as warm and moist air surges northward.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.