A frost advisory is issued for far west and northwest suburbs tonight. Tomorrow (Saturday) will see lots of sun and light winds, with highs in the mid-60s to near 70. Sunday will see a few showers, but it's not quite as pleasant as Sunday. The D.C. weather should feel like it's spring, but temperatures will dip quickly through the night.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- P.M. Update: Delightful weather through the weekend
- D.C.-area forecast: Humidity disappears as mainly clear skies take hold
- PM Update: Blissful summertime conditions take hold through Friday
- Flood watch: Heavy storms probable in D.C. area this afternoon and evening
- D.C.-area forecast: Storm chances higher today before a totally different weather pattern