A weak wind-shift boundary passing by will eventually lower humidity slightly. A shower or storm could dot the area early, especially south, but partly to mostly clear and summerlike. Lots of sun and a dearth of clouds will help the lack of cloud cover tomorrow. Highs will be right around or above 90 in most spots.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- P.M. Update: Delightful weather through the weekend
- D.C.-area forecast: Humidity disappears as mainly clear skies take hold
- PM Update: Blissful summertime conditions take hold through Friday
- Flood watch: Heavy storms probable in D.C. area this afternoon and evening
- D.C.-area forecast: Storm chances higher today before a totally different weather pattern