Temperatures reached the low 40s today, but wind chills were in the 30s. Tonight will be one of the coldest nights of the season so far, with lows in the 20s. Tomorrow will be a frozen start, with temperatures only sluggishly moving northward.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.