High temperatures reached the low 60s today. Clouds will quickly build in this evening and overnight. It will be mostly cloudy with areas of patchy fog tomorrow night and lows in the mid- to upper 40s. See Molly Robey’s forecast for the Washington area through midweek.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.