Today was the fourth day in a row over 60 degrees in Washington. Temperatures are about 20 degrees above normal for this time of year. This evening features the final pre-5 p.m. sunset, and the Jan. 31 sunset will be nearly half an hour shorter.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.