Roads are still impassable and more than 12,000 people are still without power. First responders are still struggling to reach people trapped in their cars. The storm is forecast to drop as much as a foot of additional snow on top of what already has.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.