A stray shower is possible this morning, then more may arrive Sunday. Temperatures in the upper 40s to low 50s feel several degrees colder than that. Northwesterly winds gusting near 25 mph at times. Midwinter is back for our weekend, but sunshine helps a bit. Temperatures may struggle to get out of the low 40s in a few spots, but most of us should hit the mid- to perhaps upper 40s. A few snowflakes could mix in at times, but low temperatures should remain in the 33-to-39-degree range.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.