Bracing for northwesterly winds gusting around 25 mph at times. Temperatures in the mid-40s to near 50 degrees, wind chills in the low 40s. A mostly clear night with lows in the upper 20s to mid-30s. A weak but still reinforcing shot of drier air is moving in during the day, preventing us from being more tranquil. A fair amount of sunshine and 40s are expected Monday and Tuesday. The potential for at least 1 inch of snow in the next week is on a 0-10 scale.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.