Temperatures should reach 60 degrees for the third time in four days. Cooler weather will start to trickle back into the region by Thursday. The front that ushers in the change in temperatures will bring periods of rain between Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Follow our weather updates on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It turns cooler on Thursday, with variable cloud cover and lows in the low-40s. Friday and the weekend should be partly sunny as temperatures return to more seasonable levels.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.