Sunshine, cold and breezy today, but a nice warm-up is in store tomorrow through midweek. Temperatures start in the 20s to near 30 this morning, with afternoon highs in the low to mid-40s. Northwesterly winds near 25 mph keep wind chills in the lower 20s and 30s all day. It’s looking like a good day weather-wise for any parades or other holiday-related activities. Another system looks to bring rain chances back on Thursday. Temperatures continue to climb, with daytime highs in the low to mid-50s and nighttime lows in the mid-30s.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.