The winter solstice is only a few days away. Cold and dry conditions with decent sunshine continue through midweek before our next storm system likely moves through Thursday into Friday. Temperatures drop back through the 30s this evening as skies become clear and we maintain a bit of a breeze. A storm that could come through Thursday-Friday has been trending more wet than white. High pressure keeps us partly to mostly sunny Tuesday and Wednesday with highs both days in the low 40s.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.