Today and tomorrow are still very cold, but temperatures are headed in the right direction. Temperatures will return to near average by midweek and then soar above average by New Year’s weekend. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest weather updates. Tonight will be clear and chilly with lows in the mid-20s to low 30s. Friday is partly sunny and mild, with highs near 50. Saturday could come close to 60, and it could even be a little warmer than that to ring in the new year on Sunday.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.