The mild winter charges on with another week of above-average temperatures and no chance of snow. A cold front, producing rain at times Thursday night into Friday, will knock down temperatures for the weekend. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest weather updates. Wednesday is a decent-looking day with partly sunny skies and highs in the upper 40s to low 50s. Thursday and Friday will see increasing clouds followed by periods of rain. Cold air will start to trickle back into the region Friday night and especially over the weekend.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.