Most of us should reach the 90s each day until a cold front likely brings cooler 80s by later in the week. The dog days of summer continue with consistent heat, humidity and thunderstorm chances. After the chance of a few storms today, Monday looks to have the lowest chance of storms and Wednesday the highest. An approaching cold front could bring a better chance of more numerous showers and storms on Wednesday, with highs around 90 to the low 90s.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- P.M. Update: Delightful weather through the weekend
- D.C.-area forecast: Humidity disappears as mainly clear skies take hold
- PM Update: Blissful summertime conditions take hold through Friday
- Flood watch: Heavy storms probable in D.C. area this afternoon and evening
- D.C.-area forecast: Storm chances higher today before a totally different weather pattern