Slight improvements over Friday include pinch lower heat index values and temperatures, along with slightly less chance of showers and storms. Storms should be less numerous than Friday, but one or two storms could still be strong to severe. Monday may still be the day with lowest chances of rain, in case you can focus outdoor activities then. Tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday (Monday) may offer a hair more sunshine, and corresponding (hair lower) shower and storm chances. Tomorrow night: After sunset, rain chances drop but they’re not completely out; we have a slight 5 to 10 percent chance of a flooding downpour or two. Monday and Tuesday may continue Monday with high temperatures in the low to mid-90s.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- P.M. Update: Delightful weather through the weekend
- D.C.-area forecast: Humidity disappears as mainly clear skies take hold
- PM Update: Blissful summertime conditions take hold through Friday
- Flood watch: Heavy storms probable in D.C. area this afternoon and evening
- D.C.-area forecast: Storm chances higher today before a totally different weather pattern