Flood warnings and evacuation orders were in place across California late Sunday. The National Weather Service described the storm as the latest in “a barrage of atmospheric rivers”. Two people died over the weekend in storm-related incidents, including a woman who was killed by a falling tree. Flood watches issued for Orange County, Inland Empire and San Bernardino/Riverside County Mountains. NWS urges people to “NEVER drive through flooded roadways” in San Francisco Bay area.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.