Buffalo is recovering from its deadliest disaster in a decade. Authorities say more than 30 people have died, found in their homes, cars and outside in snowbanks. Buffalo is under a driving ban because many of its streets are clogged. In predominantly Black parts of the city, many residents still can’t leave their homes. Buffalo’s slow, haphazard plowing and response has also drawn the ire of county leaders.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.