Tonight: Mostly clear, with lows in the 20s and 30s across much of D.C. Tomorrow: Look for lots of sun to close out the workweek, with highs in the 50s. Saturday: Clouds may increase late as a chance of rain approaches for the overnight.
More from WeatherMore posts in Weather »
- Widespread freezing forecasted before a Tuesday with more sunshine
- China just had the lowest temperature on record, minus 63 degrees.
- Developing storm will bring tornado hazard to the Gulf Coast and snow to the north
- How Turkey was covered by a cloud in the shape of a saucer on Thursday
- A new comet has emerged, but you’ll need to put forth some effort to notice it.