Donald Trump’s deposition offers insight into the questions being asked in his defamation lawsuit. Transcript shows an obviously angry and frustrated Trump lashing out at the questioners. Trump’s lack of credibility on what may or may not be a hoax is not terribly important in the abstract. Trump uses the term “hoax” to describe something that he would like to argue is overstated or inaccurate. For Carroll’s lawyers, this is useful.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.