Results are fascinating. YouGov polls necessarily followed Musk ones, at times by several weeks. Survey of Twitter users allowed us to compare Musk’s surveys with the scientific assessment of the views of others. Results from Musk’s polls on Twitter varied by 16 points from the responses of everyone in YouGov’s surveys. There are measurable margins of sampling error in the YouGov results. But, barring an agreement between YouGov and Musk, this is as good as we’re going to get.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.