Tuesday was a bad day for Donald Trump. The former president invested heavily in the election of Herschel Walker to the Senate from Georgia. There have been a lot of bad days for Trump since he decided to run for president. But how bad was this one? On May 10, 2017, Trump revealed classified info to Russian officials in the Oval Office. On Jan. 30, 2017: Acting Attorney General Sally Q. Yates was fired amid the travel ban controversy.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.