Obama will headline a rally for Sen. Raphael G. Warnock’s Dec. 6 runoff against Herschel Walker. It’s the final Senate contest and could strengthen Democrats’ majority in the upper chamber. Both parties have spent aggressively to boost their candidates in the general election and now the runoff. Democrat Michael Thurmond: “You could have no better surrogate and motivator in chief coming to Georgia”. Walker has faced questions about his residency status in Texas and Georgia. His campaign has been dogged by allegations of domestic abuse, violence and ex-girlfriends’ abortions.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.