Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador praises Vice President Joe Biden’s approach. He says he has asked Biden to urge Congress “to regularize the migration situation”. The presidents’ comments come at a three-way summit of the leaders of the United States, Mexico and Canada. The two leaders agreed to push for progress on issues beyond immigration. They announced a plan to reduce methane emissions from solid waste and wastewater.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.