Turning Point USA is a conservative group aimed at engaging young people in right-wing politics. The group’s clout and self-confidence have grown, its events have gotten flashier. On Thursday, it published one of its now familiar slate-card promotions for its upcoming conference. TPUSA regularly shares slates of upcoming speakers as an enticement to its audience. These promotion cards, too, have glammed up over TPUSA’s history. We can get a sense of the ebb and flow of power and appeal in the right-wing world over time.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.