Democrats’ best states in midterm elections were arguably Michigan and Pennsylvania. Republicans dominated statewide in both, from governor on down, and won by double-digits in almost every race. The good news for Democrats is the Rust Belt and Midwest in 2022 suggest the Trump era is wearing thin. Democrats will be hoping to solidify their position in swing states in 2024. Michigan and Pennsylvania are particularly crucial in this regard, given their large electoral votes.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.