Since leaving office, Donald Trump has been working to undo the voters’ decision. It’s ridiculous to suggest that the Founding Fathers would advocate “terminating” the Constitution. There’s no evidence of significant fraud or DECEPTION, in fact. Instead, his supporters have rallied around new details involving the limits on an anti-Biden story.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.