Leaker of opinion that overturned Roe v. Wade probably came from within Supreme Court, report says. Justices called leak “one of the worst breaches of trust” in court’s history. “Some individuals admitted to. telling their spouse or partner about the draft Dobbs opinion and the. vote count, in violation of the Court’s confidentiality rules,” a report says. The leak was an extraordinary breach of decorum and practice at a court prides itself on keeping internal deliberations secret.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.