A sizable portion of the GOP baselessly doubts the accuracy of our elections. The 2022 numbers suggest a reversion to something closer to the mean — at least for now. The 2020 election deniers who ran this year have largely conceded. That could be because their losses were by wider margins than the ones that were decisive in 2020. To the extent people are attempting to do that, it’s mostly Kari Lake and Donald Trump lobbing bombs.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.