Polls show GOP continues to turn against sending money to Ukraine. They show slight majority of Republicans want their member of Congress to oppose further funding. When the war started, this was a bipartisan issue; now it’s more of a partisan issue. The polls also show more pessimism among Republicans about Ukraine’s ability to win the war. Leaders have done little to address the issue, instead focusing on how the money is spent.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.