Democrats are making investments in Hispanic voters, running candidates and putting up a fight in conservative districts. “New Mexico is a harbinger” for the rest of the Southwest, a Democratic pollster says. Colorado is close behind, followed by Nevada and then Arizona, he says. Republicans argue Democrats are overhyping their advantage and that the state remains a competitive battleground.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.