President Biden’s advisers are preparing a strategy for his likely 2024 reelection campaign. It would expand efforts to organize content-sharing on digital platforms, including TikTok and WhatsApp. The review found phone-based apps and streaming TV have grabbed an increasing share of attention from voters. The Democratic National Committee is looking at ways to increase door-to-door canvassing and make it easier for volunteers to share campaign content. Vice President Joe Biden has not yet decided whether he will run for reelection, though he has said he intends to do so.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.