The House Oversight Committee demanded access to visitor logs from Joe Biden’s home and office. The documents were turned over to the government; it’s not clear what they contained or whether they were still classified. When Donald Trump left the White House in 2021, he took boxes of material with him. Further searches turned up documents at Joe Biden’s home that were also turned over.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.