The purported connection between “athletes dropping” and coronavirus vaccines is unsubtle, but obvious. It’s quite explicitly cherry-picking. Anything even remotely linked to circulatory issues has been lumped into a vast “just asking questions!!” universe by those on the right. The political right’s response to the coronavirus pandemic has shifted from support to outright opposition. The clearest demonstration of the right’s evolution is seen in the Florida governor’s embrace of vaccination.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.