He warned them that Brazil’s electronic voting system was “ridiculous” and vulnerable to mass fraud. The meeting was part of the prologue to events that unfolded in Brazil on Sunday. Trump’s anti-democratic ideology has been exported abroad, enlisted by foreign leaders and allies. Trump supporters have forged ties with far-right leaders in Hungary and other parts of Europe.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.