Major Republican figures are laying the foundations for potential 2024 presidential campaigns. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has restarted his Google and Facebook ads ahead of a state legislative session. Former secretary of state Mike Pompeo’s team has reached out to potential staff in early primary states. The coming months will be critical for potential Republican presidential hopefuls. Potential candidates are already laying groundwork for campaigns, but it’s unclear how many will actually run. A crowded field could play to Trump’s advantage, as it did in 2016 when he first entered the race.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.