Nassau County Republican on Wednesday called on Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) to resign. The newly elected lawmaker admitted he fabricated key details of his background. Two Democratic New York colleagues filed an ethics complaint against Santos. He has denied any criminal wrongdoing in the United States or elsewhere.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.