Rep. George Santos has admitted to fabricating key details of his biography. Two of his Democratic colleagues in Congress have filed a new ethics complaint against him. The complaint was filed by Reps. Ritchie Torres and Daniel Goldman, both D-N.Y., on Tuesday. The district attorney’s office in Nassau County, N.Y., is investigating Congressman Juan Carlos Santos. Authorities in Brazil are also seeking to revive a fraud case against Santos dating from 2008. Questions about how his campaign raised and spent money are coming into sharp focus.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.